Enjoy where you work and who you work with.
Survey & Ballot Systems (SBS) is a growing information systems company located just west of Minneapolis in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Our employees enjoy a fast-paced, employee-friendly work environment that welcomes creativity, teamwork, and independence. SBS offers a competitive compensation based on education and experience as well as a comprehensive benefit package including full health/dental care coverage and a matching 401K opportunity.
SBS is currently seeking a motivated, organized, and detailed-orientated FT Marketing Specialist. As a member of our team, you’ll experience our passion for our work, our employees and future growth opportunities all around you. Company culture is very important to us. Our company is a small enough organization that you’ll get to know everyone, have a voice, make an immediate impact and feel the enthusiasm of your colleagues. Our employees enjoy a fast-paced, employee-friendly work environment that welcomes creativity, teamwork, and independence. SBS offers a competitive compensation based on education and experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
This role is for you if you’re looking to use your marketing education and join a team where you’ll be immediately immersed in helping develop campaigns, advertisements, marketing collateral and plan engaging virtual and in-person events. The Marketing Specialist is a hands-on role that touches every aspect in the marketing department. This role is responsible for planning and executing multiple marketing campaigns, including email campaigns, webinars, tradeshows, blogs, and social media to increase brand awareness, drive website traffic, and increase lead generation. The ideal candidate will be an active problem solver who is results-oriented, able to work independently and collaboratively, and someone who takes initiative while executing engaging campaigns.
Basic requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in multiple areas of marketing (direct marketing, email, events, SEO, analytics, brand positioning, social media, etc.) and project management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects with appropriate prioritization in achieving results.
- Ability to write persuasive and engaging copy that drives action.
Member Support Representative:
SBS is currently seeking a FT Member Support Rep to join our growing team. This position requires an individual who is highly organized and detail oriented; who is pleasant in the face of multiple task deadlines and interruptions and can communicate clearly in both the spoken and written word. Primarily the candidate will provide member support via electronic (i.e. email and chat) and phone, locate member information in Access databases and forward paper requests to appropriate IT person. Basic requirements for this job include:
- Post-high school education in Business or related field
- 2 years relevant customer service experience or a comparable combination of education and experience
- Customer service experience using both phone and email
- Experience using databases and Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Proven attention to detail
Digital Sales Representative:
SBS is currently seeking a motivated, organized, and detailed-orientated FT Digital Sales Representative. This role would be responsible for actively prospecting new clients for two software platforms as well as manage/retain a current client base. The candidate would also identify and promote new platform enhancements/ideas to an internal development team. Additional responsibilities include meeting sales quotas, analyze competition, develop strategies for growth and manage the implementation of an ecommerce purchase process. The Digital Sales Representative will create demos/presentations and use these effectively in the sales process.
Basic requirements for this role include:
- The candidate will have a 4-year degree, preferably in Business, Communications or related field.
- 2-4 years of sales or related experience preferred.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly detailed, organized and motivated.
- Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) and digital marketing.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic with a high motor and aptitude to accomplish tasks.
Why SBS? We’ve been setting the standard in voting technology since 1990. Located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, SBS provides world-class security, fantastic customer support and service, and a proven process trusted by millions of voters in over 800 voting events annually. We connect member organizations and non-profits to their members through digital, paper, and hybrid voting events. As a family business, SBS is not controlled by outside investors. Instead, we understand the importance of building strong relationships, investing in our solutions, and helping our clients accomplish their goals.
Our employees enjoy a fast-paced, employee-friendly work environment that welcomes creativity, teamwork, and independence. SBS offers a competitive compensation based on education and experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Please submit your resume to: Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or download and complete an employment application today.
Equal Employment Opportunity: SBS believes in providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all.
Survey & Ballot Systems | 7653 Anagram Drive | Eden Prairie, MN 55344-7311
Please, no consultants/ contractors